How to Enroll in eDocuments
Our eDocs feature of Internet Banking is a great tool for anyone looking to have all credit union-issued documents in one convenient location. Here’s how to get signed up:
- Login to your Internet Banking. If you haven’t yet accessed your account on this system, here’s how.
- Answer yes when asked to complete registration for eDocs or click ‘eDocuments’ at the top of the page. You should see a screen similar to the one shown below:
- Click the link to view the terms and conditions. In addition to presenting the disclosure, this ensures you will be able to successfully view your statements as a PDF document.
- Copy the code at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions page.
- Paste or enter the code in the corresponding field.
- Click I Agree to eDocuments Terms and Conditions.
- You should now be successfully signed up for eDocs. You will receive your next statement electronically, as well as any other documents you choose to have archived (receipts, loan payments, etc).