With our mobile app, you can access some of the best features of Internet Banking and more, including:
- Fast-access PIN login
- See up-to-date balances and account history
- View posted and pending transactions at your convenience
- Make instant transfers and loan payments anytime, anywhere
- Access your existing Line of Credit 24/7
- See your eDocs right on your mobile device
- Send us a secure message using the “Contact Us” section located within the app
- Mobile Deposit (see below)
Our Mobile App offers members the ability to deposit checks from home, work or on the go.
To request access for Mobile Deposit:
- Log in to your Internet Banking from a web browser on your computer or mobile device
- Select Mobile Deposit Request from the left side of the page
- If approved, you will have access to the Deposit Check feature in the MCFCU mobile app
To deposit a check:
- Login to the MCFCU Mobile App and have the properly endorsed check ready
- Select Deposit Check from the main menu
- Type in the check amount and select the account you would like to deposit into
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check
- Write down or screenshot your confirmation number
- You will be able to see your Mobile Deposit in Share Holds in your account history
If you have not registered for Internet Banking, Click Here.
If you need to download the apps, Click Here.
For questions on mobile deposit, view our Mobile Deposit FAQ and see the Electronic Banking Agreement at the bottom of our website.