Coronavirus Response – UPDATE
We are excited to share that MCFCU’s lobby is once again open for business! Please rest assured that we are implementing measures to keep our members and our employees as safe and healthy as possible moving forward, and complying with current guidelines set by the CDC and the state of Kentucky.
Here are some simple ways for members and staff to help ensure the safety of yourself and others when doing business in our lobby.
- Wear a mask: Facemasks are encouraged in the lobby. One can be provided to you if you do not have one.
- Maintain a safe distance: We have placed social distancing markers on the floor of our lobby to indicate a safe distance for members. We will be operating on a limited lobby capacity, so if the lobby is full, please wait until someone leaves before you continue inside.
- Stay home when sick: If you suspect you may be sick or have been sick recently, please continue to make use of our non-contact service options detailed below.
- Clean your hands often: Remember to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer after sneezing, coughing, or touching frequently used items or surfaces. MCFCU will have hand sanitizer available for members to use. Our employees will be regularly disinfecting our facilities, electronics, and other items and surfaces in the credit union.
Finally, the safest and most convenient way to take care of your business is through our mobile app, website, or drive-thru. Most of the services we offer can be handled remotely and contact free—you can click here to read about these services. At Morehead Community FCU our goal is to keep our members, staff, and our community safe.
We will be continuing to monitor new developments and keep you posted on any changes. For further information, please see the following links:
- The CDC’s COVID-19 FAQs
- Tips for preventing the spread of COVID-19
- The KY Department of Health’s COVID-19 info page