Take advantage of our all-inclusive, completely free checking account. No monthly fees and no hassle! An initial deposit of $50.00 is required.
- Make deposits and transfers via internet banking, telephone, mail, direct deposit, or in person
- No minimum balance required after 10 business days
- No monthly service charges
- Unlimited deposits/withdrawals
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- Courtesy Pay for eligible members
- Direct Deposit
- Free MasterCard Debit Card
MasterCard Debit Card
- Use for purchases, cash back, or ATM withdrawals from your Checking and Share Savings accounts.
- Access over 24,000 ATM’s, where you can now use your check card surcharge-free.
Why isn’t my card working?
There are a few reasons your card may not work. First, make sure your card is activated. You will need your card and PIN number to activate by phone or at an ATM. If activating by phone call 1-800-448-8268 and carefully follow the prompts.
If you card was working and now it as stopped, your card may have a temporary block on it by our fraud prevention service. Our fraud prevention service will attempt to call you three times and leave a message to validate activity performed with your card. If you have received such a message, you can reach the fraud prevention service at 1-866-842-5208 or you may call the Credit Union during office hours at 606-784-2201.
To report a lost or stolen MasterCard Debit Card, please report it as soon as possible to protect your account. You may call the credit union during office hours at 606-784-2201 or if after business hours, you may call 1-800-264-5578.